We at SCS Secure Cage Systems process materials that stand for a long service life and high quality. At the same time, we attach great importance to the fact that our products are fully recyclable at the end of their life cycle.
Our systems, panels, raised floor protections, assembly aids and the optional elements are manufactured exclusively by trained and qualified personnel and produced on our CNC-controlled sheet metal working machines. SCS production staff receive special training to avoid production-related contamination that can affect use and operation.
Our modular panel system allows the planning and construction of cages in any floor space and height. In addition to the standard panel sizes listed below, individual dimensions for wall and ceiling connections are of course also possible between these dimensions in order to optimise the cage or adapt it to local infrastructural conditions.
- Large perforations for high air permeability and transparency
- intended for use from a height of 2.40 m
- Small perforations for more security and less translucence
- intended for use up to a height of 2.40 m
- Available in all RAL colours (RAL 9006 as standard, all other colours from the RAL fan available for a small extra charge)