SCS cage components
- Are made from materials that are known for long service life, while by the same token being completely recyclable at the end of their lifecycle.
- Are manufactured by our well-trained qualified personnel
- Are produced on our CNC machinery
The SCS production workers are especially trained to avoid any contamination like metal chippings or metal dust which may have significant impact to your data centre.
- SCS-Cage Panels - in modular construction for optimum service level at low cost
- SCS-Cage Posts - up to an overall height of 8 metres
- SCS-Cage Doors - hinged doors and sliding doors
- SCS-Locking Systems - required for the use of your access control systems
- SCS-Cage Raised Floor Protection - anti-creep protection individually adapted and safe
Raw materials for SCS cage components come exclusively from reliable and certified suppliers who are regularly audited according to our specifications and our quality control standards.
- SCS offers a variety of different solutions consisting of various steel cage components and materials
- Thereby, SCS meets the different requirements with regards to safety, air permeability and appearance.
- Due to the modular construction, the SCS cages can always be scaled up or down or may be reconstructed at any time in order to fit the given location and to maximise space efficiency.
Panels in various versions:
- SCS-Panel HS "High Safety" (perforated sheet panel)
- SCS-Panel AP "Air Permeability" (perforated sheet panel)
- SCS-Panel PP "Privacy Protection" (closed steel panel)
- SCS-Mesh Panel "Raised Floor Protection" (panel of spot-welded wire mesh)
for safety, air permeability, appearance
Our gallery below shows various examples and combinations with a selection of HS+AP or PP+AP panels. For all combinations, SCS attaches great importance to a homogeneous appearance.
It is also possible to integrate your company logo into the panels.
- Large perforations to allow high air permeability and transparency
are intended for use from a hight of 2.40 m.
- Small perforations for more safety and less translucency
are intended for use up to a height of 2.40 m.
- Get your cage in your own RAL-colour